I am overwhelmed and flattered with these bunch of awards. All my beloved friends shared lots and lots of awards with me:) So, it will be only polite to display few here. And these are passed to me by...Vimitha Anand, Soumya Vineeth, Only Fish Recipes, Love2Cook and VK (and not necessarily in the same order). Love you girls, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you all for this well-deserved awards, and wish everyone happy blogging. Heaps and heaps of thanks for sharing it with me, means are lot...gosh, am not crying?!:)
Well, someone really wants to know '7 Facts About Me'. Are you serious? ...coz' if I start talking, it would be hard to stop me, hehe:) Well, I have done so much of bragging about myself in the past, maybe its time to listen, I guess! Anyway...if it is what you want, here you go....
1. Though I am good at Counter-Argument, over the years...I realized sometimes, Silence speaks a lot. Or at least it works for me! Maybe that's the language(weapon) women used for generations?!
2. I feel bad for the improvements and discoveries made in progress! As more and more technology is introduced to our culture, the basic genetic drive for living beings is getting doomed. I pity people who crave for materialistic life rather than for an emotional-well being state.
3. One kool thing I like about myself is....I don't get carried away with marketing strategies. Its quite hard to make me convince buying things that won't be required (useless items). Yes, I am a big 'No' man(girl).
4. I haven't felt true freedom yet!!! As I see, definition of 'Freedom' is not only about 'The Right To Do What We Like', but also 'Not Obligated To Do The Things that We Don't Like' as well! Hope, I made my point! So, the later is not very practical many a times.
5. I can never tolerate Biased nature and Hypocrisy. As soon as I realize certain degree of mistrust, I put them immediately out of my circle of trust! I think, I should warm-up a little, to give people a second chance.
6. I get enough dopamine high when I go through Science Journals. I spend most of my income on books! In fact, 'Books' are the only friends, that never let me down. A good read is very important to me, am always glued and immersed in it.
7. I consider myself as An Universal Citizen, than clinging towards racial, ethnic, religious, gender (and much more) based boundaries!
Oh man, enough of me today...I feel like an Egoistic person:( I am gonna tag others and make them talk, talk and talk, hahaha:):) Here you go, these awards are being passed to the ladies, below. And I expect everyone to post 'Honest 7 Facts'.